Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bike Riding at Stanford

I was reading my friend's blog and she mentioned something about a 365 project where you take 1 picture a day about something random from your life that you wouldn't have otherwise taken a picture. I'm not sure I'm ambitious enough to do a picture everyday, but it gave me an idea. Since I often find myself too busy to write on our blog, I figured that I would start taking more pictures and posting a picture to our blog at least every week (or so...). So to start, here is a picture of Celeste and me in front of the Stanford Cathedral last week. We found a good route from our home to the campus and have already done the route twice. It's really fun to explore the Stanford campus and we really like our bikes.

2 comments:

Derek And Becca said...

I find it way easier to take pictures than sit down and write. That's why most of our posts are mainly pics with a little blurb. Anyway, we still want to try to come down and have you guys give us a tour of your city!

WARNERS said...

yeah! more posts!