Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Flying Monkeys

So at work, one of my colleagues picked up the most random recruiting toy that I have ever seen. It is a stuffed monkey with a cape and mask. On the cape is the name of Moss Adams, another accounting firm. What makes this monkey awesome is that you put one finger in each hand, pull back on the legs, and shoot the monkey like a slingshot. As the monkey flies through the air, it screams like a real monkey. It's really rather clever.

So we figured this monkey was pretty much one of a kind, until another colleague came to work with the exact same monkey, except in pink. Turns out she found it in her rental property after the residents moved out. The monkey is the exact same -- pull it back and let if fly (and scream). This might be the beginning of a fun collection.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have seen those monkeys! I think they have been around for a while, one of my friends in Tucson had one. They are pretty fun.
Juliana