Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Company Soccer Team

One of the fun things about living in Silicon Valley is that I work with companies that most people only see as websites or technology products. For example, I've visited Google's campus, which is very impressive (and has pretty good free food for employees). Recently, this connection has extended to my company soccer team. We've had soccer games against MySpace (tied) and Facebook (won). I wonder how the game went between MySpace and Facebook -- that's probably the best way to choose which website to support. :) I personally prefer Facebook (I ended up cancelling my MySpace account because of all inappropriate advertisements), although I tend to stay with email, blogging, and Google Talk as my usual methods of communication. But if you're ever looking for me in the social networking arena, I'm on Facebook.

No comments: