Thursday, May 07, 2009

Tropical Sorbet from Costco

Celeste found a really fun Tropical Sorbet at Costco. The sorbet comes in several different flavors (coconut, pineapple, pina-colada, lemon, and mango-orange). And on top of that, each flavor is individual served in an orange peel, a lemon peel, a pineapple skin, or a coconut shell. They are very tasty. Except, of the 12 that came in the last package, I only got to eat three of them. We shared two with our friends. Guess who ate the other seven? You guessed it -- Celeste. :) And she helped me eat my last one tonight. As clarification, she didn't eat them all in one day, but over six days. Guess that is one of the upsides of working at home.

Oh yes, and there is a coupon for the sorbet this month. We'll probably be getting the max number of boxes that it allows. If you're a Costco member, I'd suggest trying a box.

3 comments:

WARNERS said...

We've gotten those before - they were fun but we thought we should have had some company over - too fancy for just the two of us!

Brittany said...

Oo this is good to know! I saw those a little while ago and was curious about them. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Unknown said...

Yum. I've loved these since I first met them. All of the flavors are great!